MeatEater Shipping Policy
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
- The Free flat rate shipping offer is available to all full-priced orders over $100.00 USD shipped to the contiguous United States (excludes AK and HI). Canadian, Pro Program, Expert Voice, and any orders containing a discounted item are ineligible. Customers must select the free flat rate method at checkout.
- Please note that neither FedEx nor UPS guarantees transit over the weekend.
- We do not ship on weekends. Orders taken on Fridays will ship Monday or Tuesday of the following week.
- Please note that USPS does not actually guarantee delivery within two days for USPS Priority 2-Day shipping.
- FedEx Ground is our default shipping service, but you may also choose from one of several expedited options: 3-Day Shipping, 2-Day Shipping, Next Day Shipping, and USPS Priority Mail. AK and HI shipping options are limited to 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air, or USPS Priority Mail.
CALCULATING SHIPPING COSTS
- Place the items you wish to order in your shopping cart, enter the zip code of your shipping address on the Shopping Cart page. Our cost calculator will display the cost for each of the shipping options to that zip code.
- If an unavailable item is keeping other items on an order from shipping or you simply decide you don't need an item anymore, you can delete items from your open orders in the Orders section in Your Account. Deleting all items in an order will cancel the entire order.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS/CUSTOMS FEES
- All orders shipped outside the United States may be assessed customs fees by the government of the destination country. The shipping fees we charge for your order do not include custom fees. If you’re unsure of your country’s laws and policies regarding customs fees, please contact your local customs office. We strongly recommend you familiarize yourself with the customs charges in your country before you place an order. We are prohibited by law from declaring ordered merchandise as “Gift” on customs forms.